Sustainable development is an enhancing complementary strategy for human development. It promotes the available competencies, expertise, regulations, and preparation for new generation in a continuous basis, as well as replaces the missing and contradictory elements of necessary resources to ensure the continuity of the process of development.
Seminar vocabulary words
- Definition of sustainable development.
- The Johannesburg Declaration on Sustainable Development.
- Basic elements for development.
- Procedural factors for the execution of sustainable development.
- Guiding principles for achieving the objectives of sustainable development.
- Motivation of moral personality and its role in the achievement of sustainable development.