Scientific research is defined as the using of human’s intellectual energy known as “cumulative organized thinking” to solve problems and urgent issues in order to achieve perfect solutions and promote the status of the future man. The new intellectual society is based on scientific research which cops with financial and human resources shortages in various walks of life such as education, health, housing, food, culture, and science. The scientific research very often starts from its simple forms on which individuals are based to develop the self and find out solutions to certain problems to the level of jointly conducted researches by international organizations or states or international unions.
Seminar vocabulary words
- Importance of scientific research.
- Steps of scientific research.
- Skills and art of writing scientific research.
- Importance of scientific publishing.
- Standards and ethical guidelines for scientific research.
- Ways of achieving leadership in scientific research.