Crisis is an unusual event which lies in the changes of ongoing or expected risks which are seen as threat to the objectives, values, beliefs, and properties of individuals, institutions and states. The management and recovery of crisis consists of skills and instruments such as to identify reasons of the crisis and the limitations of its recovery with an integrated cooperative team, whose members are distinguished by strong personalities which makes them eligible for managing and recovering the crisis.
Seminar vocabulary words
- Definition of crisis.
- Concept of crisis management.
- Ways of happening. • Ways of recovery.
- Relationship of personality and its characteristics with the capacity on crisis recovery.
- Factors of having control over the happenings.
- Skill of transforming crisis to solutions and benefits.
- Management of the stage after crisis.